Immerse yourself in the inventive world of Raspberry Pi with a kit you can take anywhere! Jam-packed with a range of components and a Raspberry Pi 3B+ board, the CrowPi Advanced Kit lets you get to making your own DIY electronics faster. You can get your feet wet with programming and electronics through a number of step-by-step tutorials, and even use the kit as a mini computer thanks to the built-in touchscreen and included mouse and keyboard.
Successfully funded on Kickstarter!
- Build your own Raspberry Pi projects anywhere w/ step-by-step tutorials
- Get to creating faster w/ the included Raspberry Pi 3B+ board
- Use your CrowPi as a mini computer via the 7-inch touchscreen
- Expand your kit’s capabilities w/ the included mouse, keyboard & game controllers
- Make your own projects w/ a range of DIY components
- Compact case makes it easy to take your CrowPi anywhere
- Grow your computer science knowledge & dive into programming w/ Python
- Dimensions: 2.6″H x 10.6″L x 6.9″W
- 7-inch HD touchscreen
- Upgradeable and expandable
- Status LED
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2, 3 and 3B+
- Crowpi (with camera and mic), Raspberry Pi 3B+, headphone adapter, NFC card, NFC tag, infrared receiver, infrared remote controller, micro SD card reader, touch pen, M2.5*8 screw (x4), screwdriver, Crowtail- 9G Servo, 5V stepper motor, earphone with microphone, heatsink kit, game controller (x2), wireless keyboard & mouse kit, 12V power supply, 32G TF card, HDMI connector, GPIO cable, button (x20), manual
- Note: Raspberry Pi 3B+, 32GB TF card, GPIO cable, HDMI connector, headphone jack, and screws come pre-assembled.